Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday

Five years ago today, Jason and I had our first little boy...Jase. He made his grand enterance into the world at 12:49 am and our lives changed forever. Jase, you have made daddy and I very proud! We thank God for you everyday. I can't believe at just 4 1/2 years old daddy taught you how to ride your bike without training wheels! And you have the best personality that I could ask for (sometimes too much!) We love you so much and couldn't imagine our lives without you!




















1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jase! I can't beleive you are 5 and that you will be starting school in August! You are getting too big! Kevin and I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete