Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Back Already

WOW! That was a fun quick trip! A great time was had by all! We left Chattanooga at 2:45AM Saturday morning and arrived at our destination at 10:35AM. I felt like I had walked into the life style of the rich and famous when I walked into the condo. It was very nice and huge! Very spacious! We really needed this vacation, but by the time it was ending...we really needed to come home! The kids loved the beach this year. Jase rode the waves almost the whole time! He showed NO fear...what-so-ever!! Which made me really nervous. It also reminded me of myself when I was a little one...I wore my dad out...let's go ride the waves! And that's exactly what Jase did. Jax wasn't so sure at first...but by the end of the trip...he was down eating and playing in the sand. The highlight of the trip was watching the fireworks at the beach from our balcony! That was awesome!! Jax missed the whole thing because he was already in bed.


This was our first family picture taken at the beach


Jase Riding the waves...he loved it!


Jax loving the beach!



For some reason...I'm having a hard time uploading pictures...so the rest will follow later.

No comments:

Post a Comment