Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

He's 2

I can honestly say that the last 2 years have flown by! I've enjoyed being a mommy to 2 boys! It's a challenge at times, but I love those kids more than they'll ever know. Today is Jax's 2nd Birthday and he'll tell you all about it! He woke up in the middle of the night (after Jase got in bed with us) crying for mommy. So Jason was sweet enough to go and get him. He woke up this morning and hugged my neck and said Hi Mommy. I asked him what today was and he said "Jax's birthday." So Jason and I proceeded to sing Happy Birthday to him. He knows he is 2 and wow he can say just about anything. We were talking the other day and we don't remember Jase talking this much. This kid talks NON STOP! He's such a sweet kid - for the most part. He loves playing outside and chicken nuggets (FINALLY). We are headed out to Warner Park for his birthday party and I'll update with pictures later. For now, it's time to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment