Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Fathers Day

I'm a little late posting due to all the fun we had yesterday on Father's Day. But I would like to wish my Daddy a Happy Father's day! He took me in when I was just a little one and has loved me just like I was his own. I love him so much and am so thankful that he loved my mom and I so much! He has been an awesome Papa to our boys and loves to teach them how to "work" and have fun. Jase thinks Papa can fix anything...guess I've sized him up well! My day didn't seem complete without getting a hug from him and hearing him tell me "Love you honey, be careful". Looking forward to a dinner by the water with him this weekend. He has been working his life away - 7 days a week and I can't even begin to tell you how many hours. Hope he gets a slow down soon to enjoy this awesome summer with us doing what he loves...











I also want you all to know how much I love Jason! He is an awesome dad! He loves the boys unconditionally. When he's tired (after working ALL night) he comes home and will wrestle, fix breakfast, change diapers, get kids dressed for school, and somehow manage to pick up the house. He is very patient and loving with the boys. I'm so thankful that our kids have such an awesome dad! We enjoyed the day by swimming and grilling out (I cooked...well almost...they were a little undercooked in the middle). Love you Jason!







No comments:

Post a Comment