Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Anniversary

8 years ago today I woke up at really early at my mom and dad's house and thought...I'm ready to do this! This was the day that my life would change forever. I married my best friend, the person I laugh with, have cried with, the person that taught me to love and what true love is, the man that gave me our two boys, and someone to spend the rest of my life with. He has brought me closer to God and I've grown spiritually thanks to him. I can't imagine my life without him and look forward to the rest of my life. I wonder what God has planned for us next? I love you Jason, thank you for all that you do and for loving me as much as you do. You are a fantastic dad and great husband. Your humor always keeps me on my toes and my love for you has grown by leaps and bounds these past 8 years.







No comments:

Post a Comment