Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Home for the Holidays!

DECEMBER 20TH! Oh how I long for the day's to hurry by! Our closing date is December 20th! We are so excited! There's still a lot of work to be done, but the daily progress makes me ☺ So, let the packing begin and the stress of the Holiday season arrive because we'll be home for the Holidays! So, I ask that you pray for us: for me that I can handle the stress and still be my kind sweet self. For Jason, that he can put up with my kind sweet self! And the boys to adjust to the move.

Here are a few new pics...

So once the cabinets went up I thought, I can live with this wall color...


Until after the counter tops were installed- the color has got to go! Already sent my builder the email requesting the change to be made ;)


And the garage doors are up! The hardware still needs to be added, but wow I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment