Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Moms Make Everything Better

From as long as I can remember, my mom has made everything better. She has always taught me right from wrong and been there for me when my heart was broken. She has moved me out of her house and back in (a few times). She was there to wipe my happy tears away on one of the best days of my life. She was there to give marital advice when I asked for it. She was there supporting me during my pregnancies and helped us welcome our boys into the world. She is always there to answer parental questions and lend her support. So today on her special day I just want her to know how much she means to me and my family! Happy Birthday Mom, I love you and am so thankful for the relationship we have!






No comments:

Post a Comment