Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sad day :(

Jax started daycare yesterday. It wasn't so bad because he was only there 5 1/2 hours. He did ok, until after nap time. Well today, I wish I could say the same but he is just sitting around crying. He's not playing with anything or anyone. I know this becuase they have internet viewing...which I haven't decided if it was a good idea or bad. You see everything and it makes it look worse than it is...I'm sure. For example he was crying and following a teacher around and she never picked him up. That just broke my heart. I used to work in childcare (five years to be exact) and we coddled those new little babies to make sure they felt safe and secure. So, even though Jason and I have an exciting weekend away and we're one day closer to leaving, I'm having a really sad day. Can't quit crying and I know that he will adjust...just hard to except when it's your little baby that's having a bad day. We welcome your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I know how hard it is but I promise it will get better! It is a big adjustment for both of you but soon it will become the new normal. Hang in there...I'll say a prayer.

    And I'm with you on the camera's...not sure if it is good or bad.

    ReplyDelete