Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What's new

Wow! Have we been super busy since we moved into the new house -which I still owe you pictures of the final project! January, February, and now March have flown by!! We've had many get together, illnesses, surgeries, birthday's, deaths, snow days and just plain ol'good days. Now that March is here...we've been at the Ball field!!!! I love this time of year! Jase seems to love ball this year...and he's pretty good if I must say so myself!

Here are a few pictures of the last few months:





















Told you we've been busy! And as I'm sitting here writing this, Jason and Jase are at baseball practice and me and the little man are laying in my bed -NO he doesn't sleep with us but it's our thing when no one's home! We can just lay here and watch TV - well he was, but now he's snoring! In the next few weeks/month I'd like you to cover me in your prayers...I have an opportunity of a life time - possibly. I'm praying for God's will and provision. Good news to follow...hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know that I stopped by your blog today just to listen to your playlist! I love those songs sooooooooo much ! I can only Imagine was played at Bobby's funeral! It's my new RE-favorite song! lol hope ya'll are doing great!!!!

    ReplyDelete