Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Catching up...

Wow...a lot has happened since my last post! Only 3 days later we welcomed our newest addition to the Moses family... Jax Evan Moses born August 7, 2009 at 2:51 am weighing 7lbs 15oz and 21" long.








I woke up on the 6th at 3am...just not feeling well. Took my BP because my head felt like it was going to explode. Everything was fine...I went back to bed and tried my best to sleep...did I mention that Jason was at work??? I waited until 7:07 am to call him (Thursday morning) to see if he was on his way home. He told me to go ahead and call the doctor...which my doctor was out of town :( Dr. Radapour (not sure about the spelling) called me right back and said...meet me at the office at 8:30am... Well I was dilated 4cm and 70% effaced...gave me two options...go home and take a hot bath and rest or go on over to the hospital...not sure why I chose to go home...but we did. We went to Ankars and ate lunch then home to a nice hot bath and a short nap. It's hard to rest when you are having contractions every 4 minutes...so at 4pm...we talked again and he said go on to the hospital and I'll see you there...




And after being in labor for several hours and 50 minutes of pushing...Mr Jax entered the world...Praise God!




And the question of the hour...How is Big brother doing with Baby Jax...so far so good!



This is the first thing he wants to do when he gets home from school...



We went back for his month checkup and Mr. piggy had gained 2lbs! Yes, 32oz! Pediatrician has put him on a diet...just kidding...he did request we change the formula from the Premium to just the regular. He is getting so big everyday and we are just trying our best to enjoy everything!

So, I'm signing off to take a little nap (not much sleep last night) and will update you later with all the other new adventures in our lives!


1 comment:

  1. Jill - I am so glad that you posted! I know its hard to get started...especially since you have so much free time! hahaha

    We are very glad that at least we get to see you guys on Sunday nights! Between me coaching, Kevin's school and Jason's working...I am glad we can get together most Sundays!

    Love the blog!!! Hope you and I both can keep ours updated! :)

    ReplyDelete