Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Little Jax & Big brother

Wow...time is flying by! It has been 6 weeks since Jax was born! He is doing so well...very strong little boy

Yes, this is Jax! I put him on his tummy and this is what we got! I was so excited to see those little muscules!

I went last week and got a new look! I was so scared that Jax wouldn't recognize me...hasn't bothered him yet! He still loves me to death... Now, Jason and Jase can't get used to it...but say they like it??



Look at his little boy taking a nap...hands above his head...finger in his ear!



And now on game day...GO VOLS!! We expected to get beat really bad but the game wasn't so bad...Defense was awesome! We were ready with our big T shirt thanks to the Kyle's (family friends)...



Here is our new DIY family picture...hope to have some new ones made really soon. This will have to do for now...


Well...it's almost time for everyone to get up from nap and get ready to head back to church. Still loving life!

No comments:

Post a Comment