Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lots of love for Angel and Bob

Here is the mommy-to-be

Angel and I met back in school (can't remember the grade) and we instantly became friends. She is the type of person just love! She is very kind, warm hearted, and a little bit funny too! It was a pleasure helping the others give her this amazing shower!

The real question is...Who knew I was so creative? I really impressed myself (with Heidi's help)! Here are a few things I made for Angel to welcome baby Callen...


The diaper cake...it was a big hit!


His name for his room...


A picture frame for his room






Closet organizers...wish I had a few of these!


Just a few of the things Heidi monogrammed for me! Missing items include a few more burp cloths including his TN one with matching wipe case! Too cute! Bob is an Ohio fan...

Here are a few pictures from the shower...







I must say not too bad! What a great day! Another miracle that God has made. Congrats Bob and Angel...can't wait to meet Callen.

No comments:

Post a Comment