Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Exciting news, Holidays, and this and that

I'm warning you...I'm way behind so there are A LOT of pictures.

I am so excited!!!!!! And here's why...


Yes, Kevin and Heidi are expecting their first little one on August 15. They are going to be wonderful parents!!! And I know this because of how much love they have for our boys. We had everyone in Chick-fil-A excited when I read Jase's shirt. I promise to be the best Aunt I can be! Can't wait to see what this little Angel is going to be and can't wait to start buying lots of stuff for Baby Moses.

Congrats Kevin and Heidi...your life will never be the same and you will love every minute of it!

The Holiday celebration started with a cookie swap at Heidi's house with a few of their close friends. This was my first time...and it was really fun!
Here are the goodies


And what's a party without boys?


Look at how big my little man is getting :( I don't want him to grow up nor do I want my big little boy to turn 5 in a few months...where does the time go???



The next stop was our Small group party...we met at Ichiban and had dinner (YUMMY) then over to Adam and Rebecca's for dessert (not sure who had room to eat anything after that meal)


And thanks to Adam and Rebecca for opening their home to us to do our study.


We had a great time with the gift swap and playing the Dance Revolution on the Wii!

Next stop is at Grandma Moses's house...we celebrated Tuesday night (the night before Jax was diagnosed with RSV) by eating pizza and KFC and lots of goodies. Followed by a gift swap and many memories... (will update post with pic's later)

Next night was Christmas with Nana and Papa at their house with a warm fire and Chick-fil-a nuggets and my favorite twice baked potatoes! This was not a very good day for us! Jax was diagnosed with RSV. I was so scared!!!! But we had a great time with mom and dad and the boys were very excited! Jase had already made a pile for everyone - it's crazy that he knows how to read our names! He is getting so big too fast! He got his easy bake oven that he wanted really bad. He loves to make cookies and Brownies! We got a dual screen DVD player for the car! YEAH!!!! I was so excited! Will have to post pictures later because we got to use the great camera of Brenda's!

Christmas eve was much different this year, we didn't get to go to my Nanny's house because of Jax being sick. We stopped by my Grandmother's that afternoon and headed down to Mike and Brenda's to swap gifts with the Moses family. Jase got a Wii!!!!!! I think I was more excited about it than he was! Jax got so many new toys and diapers oh and how could I forget...Formula!!!! Will have to post pictures later.

Christmas Day...Jason had to be at work at 7:00am :( This is the second year in a row that he has missed being home with us on Christmas day. Mom and dad (tradition) got there at 5:10 and we got Jase up. He came in there once while I was getting coffee and asked if would turn some lights off because it was too bright LOL! He went back to bed and I had to go get him. He didn't get really excited like I thought he would? Well, until after he checked outside:



What is he looking for???


Well...does this looked excited to you???


And this is what Jax did while Jase was checking out his new stuff from Santa


Yes, he was sound asleep with his finger on his cheek and when I took the picture he gave us a little smile!

Here are the boys in their matching PJ's that Aunt Heidi shopped hard for!


And Jase on his new big boy bike - that I will not let him ride without Jason being home!! Notice, it has NO training wheels - he is only 4!!


We had a great Christmas and we are so blessed. God has given us an amazing family, friends, great jobs, and most of all his unconditional love. Such a wonderful time of year! I must mention that all day on Christmas day, Jase would remind me that "Today is Jesus Birthday!" It brings tears to my eyes to know that Jase loves Jesus so much at such a young age!

1 comment:

  1. Loved your blog! Super cute about Jase's reminder of Jesus' birthday! That's awesome to see how God works in such young children's lives!:)

    ReplyDelete