Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Where did the weekend go?

Friday night we headed over to the Caldwell's for dinner and a little Dance Revolution on the Wii - which I must admit I had a great time! I'm getting better - slowly making improvements! We must like chaos...because we had 6 kids (from age 6-4) and Jax running around wild, but they had a great time!


Savannah loving on Jax...


Very few incidents this visit! Travis made Poppy sead chicken, white rice (YUMMY), green beans, corn, rolls, & I know you are wondering what Jason ate - I brought a bucket of KFC! Didn't last long and boy did it smell good...I didn't eat any...I have started this diet thing again. But since last Monday - I've lost 3 lbs!!!!!!! I just knew that I would step on the scales this AM and notice a gain after the weekend. But I was wrong!

Saturday was busy as usual! The day started at 7:30...Mr. Jax wanted his cereal. He loves banana's and cereal. He was trying out his teething bar...

But had to take a break for a sweet smile! He loves his new seat!!

Then off to Jase's Basketball game. Did I mention that it was C-O-L-D & his games starts a 9AM???? Freezing that morning. Jase did great! He made several goals!
After the game we headed to Chick-fil-a (our ritual for Saturday mornings). I have to let you know that Jax was so good during the game...he sat in his car seat and played for about 30 mins - yes it's the same seat he once cried in! He also sat there the whole time at Chick-fil-a! He is such a good baby...makes me sad to know that there will be no more.
After brunch...Jase decided that he wanted to go to the car show with Grandpa because he LOVES car shows (grandpa). He only wanted to go so he could meet Sam from ICarly and Sponge bob. So, I took advantage of beating Jason in a few matches of tennis and bowling! Yes, we have to sneak to play because Jase gets upset. We soon got a call from Jase that he was bored and ready to come home. LOL! I knew that wouldn't last long. So daddy headed downtown to get him and my fun began...Cleaning house. YUCK!!!

Mom and dad got to the house around 4:30ish...and upon her arrival she wanted Jase to be waiting on her at the door. She wanted to take him for a ride in this...

So he took off in his joggin pants and cowboy boots. Crazy kid. When they got back - I kept hearing the horn beep - well it was because Jase was driving. Mom and Dad kept the boys for us while we went to Outback for Mr. Brad Ryans's 30th Birthday celebration! We had a great time catching up with old friends. Before we left, I started taco's for mom, dad, & Jase. Jase loves Mexican - I guess because I ate it like crazy when I was prego! When we got home...mom and dad looked tired! I had dad working while he was there - he hung a new shelf in Jase's closet. The kid has too many clothes!
Here are a few pics from the party...





And me and my handsome hubby..

And the birthday boy enjoying his cake and eating it too...


Sunday was crazy as well - Jason went to work and the boys and I went to church. It was SO COLD Sunday morning. I left my jacket at home in the midst of trying to hurry out the door - the boys had everything they needed though. This Sunday was my first day back in the choir and WOW is about all I can say! We had a packed house! They were pulling chairs and making rows behind the pews. I also had a surprise...Mike Moses came to church with me. That was a nice surprise...he said he had a great idea (that's what Jase says all the time) he and Jase took daddy lunch at the Fire hall. That was probably a good idea...Jax started running a temp and boy was it a long night. He went to the doctor this morning and everything was OK - just a cold? Bless his heart - he was miserable last night.

Well, another great day that the Lord has made and many more blessing to add to the list. Wanted you all to see how sweet my little boy really is...

No comments:

Post a Comment