Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

6 month check up

Mr. Jax had his 6 month check up this morning and he was such a big boy! I was a little off on the weight - guessing game- I just knew he was almost 20lbs. He weighed in at 17lbs 13oz and is 27" long. He was so sweet until Ms. Beverly came in with 4 shots and a drink. He was so mad that he cried himself to sleep. Dr. Coffman said that it doesn't get any better than this! He is a healthy little boy and we are doing a great job!
I can not believe that we have been a family of 4 for 6 months. It is bitter sweet! I don't want my boys to grow up! I'm having such a good time with them being little and loving me to death! But I do thank God for giving me healthy boys!

On a side note - last night on the way to BB practice (the final practice-YEA), Jase asked: "Mom, I don't understand why I don't have a girlfriend? I smell good, look handsome, and am really nice. But Taylor B still doesn't like me?" Really? I didn't realize that at just shy (a month away) of his 5th birthday - that we would be having this conversation. I laughed but at the same time, I wanted to cry! It's crazy to think that this little boy is so into girls! I'm going to have a handful in a few years!

Love them daily...because one day they will not want you to love on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment