Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Getting so big

Saturday was the first time Jax sat in a big boy seat while out to eat! He did a great job and I think he liked it much better than sitting in his car seat. It still breaks my heart that my boys are getting so big!

Bless his little heart though - he had four shots Friday...notice he is chewing on a Tylenol bottle! He is very close to having 4 teeth. Can you believe that??? 4 TEETH at once. He has been a little fussy and I can see why now!

We had a busy weekend as usual...Saturday started with the LAST basketball game, brunch, baseball sign ups!!!! WHOO HOO! I hope Jase is half as excited about this as I am! After nap, the boys went down to their "aunt" Tera's to play with Zach and Abby while daddy and I went out on a date! We met Kevin and Heidi for dinner at Longhorn - LONG wait so we ate at the bar - yes the actual bar. Weird...but beats having to wait for hour and a half. It was too late to see a movie so we headed to Wal-Mart for baby food and last minute Valentines - Jase kept calling them Thanksgiving presents? Got in late and up early Sunday morning for church. What a great service Sunday morning - Vow renewals at church. Very special to see so many couples married for more than 25 years. Lunch, nap and back to church! I cooked my first roast ever...while we were at church. It was so good! Josh and Katie came over after church to eat and they were impressed with the cooking skills too! Great weekend! So glad to have celebrated Valentines day with my 3 most favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment