Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snow Day!

What a way to end a crazy week...with 4 & 1/2" of snow! When I got home Friday afternoon, this is what my house looked like


I was SO excited! We didn't expect snow...because we were on the line. But the weather man really missed it - thank goodness!


A little DIY family picture. We didn't get all of Jax..but you can see he was there!


Daddy and the boys~ Jax didn't know what to think and Jase didn't want to be still for pictures!


Jase and his buddy Frankie - well he changed his name to Hank.


And Jax waiting to eat! He is getting so big!


I just love this little mischievous look! Can't wait until he is able to sit up all by himself! I also can't believe that is the first time that I said I couldn't wait for him to do something! I want him to stay little and not grow up! And the same goes for his big brother! Jase will be going to kindergarten this year :( Where has the time gone?

Well we had a great time playing in the snow Friday night and eating steak- yup you heard me right...

I sent Jason to the store to get us something to cook for dinner and this is what he chose! Got to love him! Anyway, we had so much fun Friday night, all day Saturday - Jase and I got to make a snowman! and all day Sunday! What a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment