Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Mixed emotions

The title says it all! Jason and I moved into this house back in May (I think) of 2004. It was PERFECT for us! And really nice! This is where we started our family, met GREAT neighbors, entertained friends and family, it was our first really big accomplishment as a married couple and then came Jase then Jax! - moving from our first fixer-upper-starter home in East Ridge. Almost 6 years later we have almost outgrown this amazing house. So, we have decided to put it on the market and see what happens. Hmm...see what happens...if you know me well - you know that I do not have that kind of attitude! I'm the type that has everything planned out and must have everything in order! I'm a nervous wreck! Where are we going to go, we can't move too far away because my grandmother still keeps Jax, we don't want to be far away from our church, we love the convenience of the location. And the list goes on and on... However, we are in desperate need of a bonus room and a little more garage space. So, if you are reading this, I ask that you pray that the Lord will give me peace and guide us in the right direction. And wish us luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment