Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Color, Color, & More Color

Finally...I've made my decision on the interior colors. Thanks to my mom for taking time on her day off to come and help me sort through the color wheel! I hope they turn out the way I have pictured, but if not, we'll be having a painting party...



The boys bedroom is going to be Blue Thistle and their bathroom will be Taupe Trivia. The living room/hallways/upstairs will be Cobblestone. The Master bedroom/bathroom will be Chipmunk (looks gray on here but it's a chocolate brown). The Kitchen is going to be Lion's Mane (Golden). The top half of the dining room will be Cinnabar (This is the color that I struggled most with!!!!) and the bottom half will be the Shell Flower (unless Craig -the builder-thinks it will look crazy) with shadow boxes. The half bath and office will also be the Shell Flower. I really wanted the boys rooms to be the Toupe Triva but Jase insists on a BLUE room. Thought I was past that stage, but that's the least I could do for the little man!

Mom and I don't see eye to eye at times, but I think we pulled together some awesome colors! I can't wait to see what it's gonna look like...pictures in the next few weeks.

Let me know what you think...only if it's a good thing because you know how indecisive I am!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the colors! I can't wait until the house is finished! Kaden said he wants his room to be navy blue...lol! :) Can't wait to spend lots of time in that bonus room!

    ReplyDelete