Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Birthday October!

I love to see October come around! It's an awesome month, cool morning and warm days! With October, we are privileged to celebrate 6 birthday's in our immediate family! Not too mention the several friends that share this happy month!

We'll start in order and pay close attention to the pattern!

Happy Birthday to Mike, my father-in-law, whose birthday is October 7th. I know one thing is certain: he loves ice cream and his grandsons! We hope you had a terrific birthday at the beach! We love you!


Happy Birthday to my Dad, David, whose birthday is October 9th. We appreciate all of your advice and experience that you've given us! And this Papa loves his grandsons too! We love you so much!


Happy Birthday Daddy/Jason whose birthday is October 11th. I love this day because it's the day God gave you to us! I love you so much and am so happy with our life! You are a great husband and awesome daddy! I get compliments all the time about how hands on you are with the boys! We love you so much!!


Happy Birthday Aunt Jerri, whose birthday is October 11th! You've always been my favorite aunt (don't tell the others LOL!!) and I think that's because there is only 10 years difference in our age! I've always been told, you act just like your aunt Jerri! I have so many fond memories of my childhood and a bunch of them include you! We love you very much!

Think we all look alike - even the little mini me has made his way into the photo!

Happy Birthday to Kevin, my brother-in-law, whose birthday is today, October 13th. There's never a dull moment when Kevin is around-which is not a bad thing! He's an awesome uncle and the boys love him to death! He seems to be a natural at this daddy thing too! We've made him practice with ours for the past 5 years! We love you Kevin!


Happy Birthday to Grandmother/GG/Sara/Momma, who is my grandmother and her birthday is October 25. I can't begin to tell you how much this lady means to me! She is an incredible lady if you ask me, she has raised 6 children, 8 grandchildren (hope I didn't miss anyone), and 4 great grandchildren. She has been a true blessing to me and my boys (including Jason) by "raising" my boys when it was time for me to go back to work. She even did things like pick up the house and laundry (oh how I miss those days!) We love you so much GG and are so blessed to have you!!


And we'd like to wish the other October babies a very Happy Birthday: Savannah, Justin, Adam, Riley and brand new into the world Ms Aubrey!

As you can see we've had a birthday every other day beginning October 7th! We love this time of year with the leaves changing, soccer, football, chili, fellowship, and of coarse building our dream home! I'll leave you with a picture of our newly painted house! Oh how I can't wait until November...HOPEFULLY MOVE IN DATE!!!!!!


This is the ceiling on the front/back porch! Love it!!

2 comments:

  1. Jill! I loved your blog! Wow...what a super busy month you have!!! lol YOUR HOUSE LOOKS FABULOUS and I can't wait for your "open house!"
    Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! I can't wait until the house is finished! That back porch looks amazing!!! Can't wait until tomorrow! I am so ready for a break!

    ReplyDelete