Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Count your blessings

As I'm sitting here in this crazy weather I'm reminded that I have so much to be thankful for! I have an amazing relationship with my Lord and Savior and couldn't imagine what my life would be like without him. So I'd like to thank him for the blessing that he has given me:
He has blessed me with an awesome husband who loves me beyond measures. At times, I wonder how I was so lucky to have been chosen to be his wife. He truly is my best friend.


I have two awesome little boys. They are the center of my world. They are kind, sweet, loving, and pretty good boys. They are also very handsome!
I have an awesome family! My parents do more than I realized to help us out. They love us so much. They love my hubby just like he was their own son. They molded me to be the person that I am today!






My Grandmother is awesome, she has given me peace of mind when I had to go back to work by watching my two little ones. There's nothing like going to work and knowing that your little man is being loved just like you'd love him!


My in-laws are great! They love me just like I were their own daughter. They love our boys and do so much to help us out. We are fortunate to have Jason's Grandmother still with us, she has taught me a lot about life. She truly loves life and loves to travel.





My BIL, SIL, and nephew are so special to me! I'm an only child, so to have a "sister"-in-law is the best thing in the world! We try to do as much with them as we can but our schedules are so busy. I love family time! And I love that little nephew of mine so much! Having a nephew is the coolest thing in the world! I kinda wish I could have been an aunt before I was a mom, because I would have know how awesome it truly is! He is the cutest little man and I think he really likes his aunt Jill!






I have an awesome church that I call home! I love Stuart Heights Baptist Church! I have an extended family that I could call on for anything at anytime. We have made some amazing friends and couldn't imagine life without them.
I have some amazing friends that know me better than I know myself. It doesn't matter how much time passes by, we always pick up right where we left off. I love my girls and am here for them anytime I'm needed.











As you can see, I have lots to be thankful for, awesome Husband, two healthy boys, Great family, an extended family and great friends. I'd like to know what you are thankful for?

3 comments:

  1. What a great post!!! You are BLESSED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post...especially with Thanksgiving right around the corner! I am very thankful for a happy healthy boy that makes my life SO much fun! I am also thankful for my family....which includes you guys! I love that we get to hang out and hopefully our boys will continue to hang out and be more than cousins as they get older! Love you!

    ReplyDelete