Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Color Wheel update

I went back to the house today during lunch and took my camera! So here are a few pictures that shows what my color choice looks like on the walls. This is just a primer coat, but the final coat should be really close. So here you go...

The Rock is going up!!!!!!


The office


Another view of the office:


Boys room:


Me in the dining room, my favorite color thanks to my mom! This is the color that I was most stressed about! It turned out perfect! Thanks again mom for all your help and advice!


Another view of the dining room:


Living room:


Our bedroom: Too dark? I love it, but just wondering


1/2 bath:


The Kitchen paint currently and a sample of what I want:


Another view of the horrible color I picked out for the kitchen! Hello, welcome to the school bus, pick a seat any seat!!


Laundry room:


So, what do you think? Next is hardwood floor color choice. I think I know what I want, but I'm open to options! Still having fun!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your color choices. Maybe not so much the kitchen :) You def. need to go lighter. My kitchen is yellow and I love it and you will love it. I don't think your bedroom is too dark. It looks cozy. Love the ceilings. You did good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE HOUSE JILL!!! :) What a fabulous blessing! One to be proud of FOR SURE! :) I love the color choice! I think once you see your furniture in their you will LOVE all of the color choices....maybe your decor in the kitchen can help tone it down if it's too late to change colors. All in all....Looks great to me:) CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete