Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Low key

Our weekend started with a doctor visit for Jax at 5:15 :( And the result was an ear infection in his right ear and the croup. He seemed to be feeling ok, but had terrible cough. We got an antibiotic and a steroid. Jase stayed the night with Nana and Papa so Jax could get some rest. We stopped and got the meds and mommy something to eat. He ate a little dinner, took his medicines, and I wish I could say he went to be...but the steroid really hyped him up. So he played a while and took a bath. After bath he just wanted to snuggle with mommy :) I hate it when my kids are sick, but the snuggle time is awesome!

Daddy came home Saturday morning and of coarse I was already up folding laundry! Jax decided at 6:40 it was time to get up! So by 9:30, I felt like I had put in a day's worth of work - while he was laying back down taking a nap! Jason went and got Jase because he had 2 soccer games!


We headed out for some lunch, but first we had to run by the house to check the status. Someone had been there working but no signs of them when we got there. We grabbed some Arby's and headed to the soccer field. Jase had a huge support system, Kevin, Heidi, Kaden, Mamaw, & Grandpaw and of coarse Jax, mommy and daddy. Jase did great in both games which resulted in 2 wins! I believe we were undefeated this season! They don't keep score, but Jason and Kevin do! He had an amazing season and we may have found "his" sport!

After the soccer games, we went to Ms Avery's 6th birthday party! It was a swimming party at the YMCA! So much fun! Jase gave her a $20 bill and when she opened the card, I asked her if she was going to take Jase on a date? Jase got so embarrassed, he ran off! He has such a great sense of humor! We headed home, to get ready for date night! Yep, my hubby took me on a date...with other adults! We hired a sitter and asked a few good friends to come along with us! The Rays, Jones', and Moses' headed to Provino's for some food and fellowship! What a great night...long overdue!

Sunday morning we slept in, which meant we missed Sunday school. On the way to church it was raining and I remembered that the window in the spare bedroom was open at the new house. So we had to run by there and shut that. I worked in Children's church this Sunday, which was a lot of fun. We only had 32 kids (usually A LOT more than that)! After church we went and had lunch with Nana and Papa at Longhorn. I was still stuffed from Saturday nights dinner, but enjoyed it as best as I could. It was really nice, the kids were great and the conversation was wonderful! We headed to Lowe's to get ceiling fans, but ran into a Mr that we haven't seen in a while..



After church Sunday night, I wanted to watch a movie. We thought Blindside was still on On Demand, but it wasn't. So Jason convinced me to watch Taken. It was GREAT! Half way through the movie Jase came running down stairs with his dog, that he sleeps with every night. He had him dressed up with all sorts of things! He wanted a family shot but the DIY shots didn't turn out...we kept cutting someones head off!

No comments:

Post a Comment