Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lunch date and house update

Today was the day! Jase invited me to school to eat Thanksgiving lunch with him! YUM! Well, ok, the food was alright but my company was great! He had my undivided attention, and boy did I learn a lot! He is so grown, compared to where we've been recently. He was on his best behavior, ate a good lunch (see below), opened his own milk and ice cream - he doesn't even need my help anymore :( I'm so proud of the little man he is becoming. Here are a few pictures from the morning date:







Since I was so close to "home" after lunch I ran by and boy was I happy to see the number of cars/vans/trucks in front of our house! They started painting!!! I love when I walk in and see progress!!! I'm not sold on the kitchen color - will need some help deciding if I like it! But everything else that I looked at looked great! I'm really loving the color of the dining room! Good choice mom!!




WOW! I'm loving what I see!!!! A bright smile is on my face amongst all the rain and wind! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you got to eat with Jase today! I love that school meal...it is like the only one I really eat during the school year - lol. I can't believe how big he is getting! Before you know it, we will be paying to come and watch him in all his sports in middle school and then he will be driving and not want to ride with Aunt Heidi and Uncle Kevin anymore! :( The house looks GREAT!!! I can't tell on the colors from thoe pictures...guess we will have to come back out there one night! :)

    ReplyDelete