Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Home Cookin

I know my momma learned to cook from the best! My favorite meal made by my grandmother is Chicken-N-Dumplings! YYYYUUUUUMMMMM~ I don't care what is cooked with it, I could make a meal out of the dumplings. Since Jax stays with my grandmother, I asked her if she would whip something up Tuesday night. Jason was working - and you know he won't eat this food. So my mom picked Jase up from school, as usual when Jason is working, and we met at my grandmothers for dinner. Jax was very irritable, but dinner was GREAT! Thank you Lord, for the people in my life! Here are a few pictures of the night, the boys love their Nana and Papa and the time they get to spend with them.




And this is the reason Jax and Jase loves dogs:


Was a great way to end a yucky rainy day! Thanks GiGi for a yummy super!

No comments:

Post a Comment