Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

14 weeks

WOW!!! It's been 14 weeks since we welcomed little Jax. Life hasn't been the same! He is such a happy baby compared to his big brother! You all know that Jase cried for four solid months! Well..Jax seems to be a great baby except for in the car! We've tried everything...other than a new car seat. Just hard to give up something that you paid almost $300 for! But we are almost there. Not a lot has changed...just our normal busy lives! Being back at work hasn't been that bad...but I'd rather be home with the boys...but we have a great preschool to send Jase to and my grandmother keeps Jax. Here are a few new pictures of our two sweet boys...


And at bed time...



Jax wasn't in the mood for pictures last night...but they are still cute! He is getting so big!


And one more...



Oh...I almost forgot to mention...Mike (my father-in-law0 retired last Friday (11/6/09) He decided that he needed to have emergency surgery to go out with a bang! Well, he didn't decide that his appendix should rupture. After a long day at the doctor's office and emergency surgery...he is feeling much better. I'm sure Brenda is thinking wow what have I gotten myself into??? I'm sure those two will be having the time of their lives!

Oh...and my aunt got a new house!!! So, my other aunt bought her house and my grandmother has landed herself a old but new place! We have worked so hard over there for about a week (laying hardwood, painting, and just cleaning)! I'm so happy for her! She and Maggie (her dog) are loving the new place! Thanks Jerri for getting a new place and thanks Janice for buying another rental property! Hopefully you'll remember me when you get rich one day! I loved spending time with my family this past week. I wish that we didn't have to work as hard as we did...mom hurt her back really bad. After a MRI...she learned that she has a pulled muscle. But everything is going well.

Well, I have to get ready for a meeting so I will sign off for now. I will update you later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment