Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

So much to be thankful for!

Yesterday was a very great day to let those that you love know just how thankful you are for them. I started my day at 7:45 with a sweet little boy wanting to eat! i love going into his room (YES...he sleeps in his own bed in his own room) and him just laying there smiling at me! So sweet!!! Jason had to work so it was just me and the boys...after a stressful morning we headed out to our busy day. First stop was to meet Aunt Heidi...she made the boys Thanksgiving shirts.
Here is the front - Gobble til you wobble!


And the back...



And little man...the front was already there...but too cute not to share...


And the back...


Then on to my grandad's (Pop) house. I love going by there because i get to see my aunt Shanna, Vince, Brittney, Joe, & Kade - they live in Madisonville with my mamaw (well not with her...but in the same town).
Here is great aunt Shanna with Jax..


And Britney with the boys...


And Pop and Nan with the boys...



I also get to catch up with the rest of my family who I don't see often.

After a quick visit...we headed over to Nanny's house (dad's mom). This is when the eating begins! Jase had a great time playing with Nolan, Maria, Alex, Taylor, and his favorite this year was Katie.
Jase, Alex, & Maria swinging...


Jax was happy to take a nap! We had new additions this year...Nanny got married back in July! Ace and his family were there to join us. We had a great time.
Then off to our next stop. We went to mamaw's house (Jason's parents)..it was time for Jax to eat and I assisted Brenda in the kitchen. We loaded up the van and headed down to Tera's (where the Moses clan was eating). I was so exccited...Linda (Jason's aunt) made me my very own pan of her dressing!!!! YUMMY!!! I love that stuff! I could eat a whole pan myself! We'll see if I can! LOL!
After a short stay...we headed to my grandmother's (GG-is what the boys call her). I love my family! Everyone had a great time and loved getting Jase wound up! He doesn't need too much help...by the end of the night he was acting like a lunitic! Sometimes you can't filter what your children say and they cause you to be very embarrased...that's all I'll say about that!
All in all we had a great day and we have so much to be thankful for! For one that we have our salvation! Thank God for dying on the cross for my sins. We have a strong marriage, 2 healthy boys, great jobs, awesome family and friends, great church with loving family...and many more to name.
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment