Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Already...time for the Holidays?

I can't believe it's already time for the Holiday's!!! Where has this year gone? Seriously! Well we had a very busy week last week! I had a bright idea that I would get the house ready for Christmas prior to my Pampered Chef/Jewelry party Friday night! CRAZY! Two boys...dad working...house to clean for the party...what was I thinking???
Here are the results...
Starting with outside...


The tree...with Jase's help!



And Jase wanted these trees up somewhere...



And the focal point! Which I am very proud of this year...not sure why but think it looks great!



And the center piece on the dining room table...


Friday night I hosted a Pampered Chef/Cookie Lee Jewelry party for Ashley Tate/Julie Wade. We had a great time of fun, food and fellowship...once the guys and little ones left...except for this little cutie...
Here he is with his fav aunt Heidi and Ashley



And with Ms Jenny...Can't wait to see how Chris (her hubby) likes having him around! He was a little leery of Jase when he was a baby...but can't get enough of him now!

Jenny...looking like a natural! I can't wait until you make me an adopted Aunt!!! Jenny and I are both only children and have been good friends for a lllllllooooong time!

Ashley with her Christmas apron...too cute!


Here are a few of the ladies...


And the award goes to Mrs Kim...she is the quickest shopper! Thanks for stopping buy and making the party a success!


Had a great time with the ladies and enjoyed the food, fun and fellowship!

No comments:

Post a Comment