Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Dedication day

I can't believe my little man is already 16 weeks old! I am trying so hard to enjoy every second...because this is the last one! Sunday was a very emotional day for me. I haven't cried that much in a long while. We had Jax dedicated that morning. This is very important to us so we requested that our families join us. So, my parents, my grandmother, aunt Jerri, my cousin Monnie, my Nanny and her husband Ace, Mike, Brenda, Grandma, Kevin and Heidi joined us at church. WOW! We filled 2 pews. And our church family was there with us with the exception of Christy :( Briley was home sick. But Travis was there and went to lunch with us. The service was amazing and the Spirit of the Lord was present. Great job Darrell.

Here are a few pictures from the service...

Jax made the big screen!






After church we went to Ichiban to eat. Had a great day with my family!

Once we got home...Jax wanted to take his 4 hour nap that he missed on Saturday! So me and the boys headed outside! It was really nice. Jason and I washed the car and put some things in the attic. And before we knew it Jase was down at the neighbors helping him clean out the drain...he loves to work like this. He'll stay busy for HOURS "helping"



Danny welcomed his help and said he was a great helper! He loves to help Nana and Papa work in the yard.

After Jax woke up smiling (one day I'll capture this on camera!) we headed to Joyce and Steve's (Jason's aunt) for thanksgiving with the Moses clan. We had the traditional thanksgiving spread with a few extras! Meatloaf (one of my favorites!) and it was delicious! Chicken casserole (which I love) and any kind of dessert you could have asked for. Jase had a great time visiting with Harper Kate (Heather's little girl). She is too cute!



Harper was sitting in Heidi's lap and Jase couldn't stand it.

Thank God we didn't' have a little girl...afraid Jase would love her stuff!

Check out the shoes! I'll have this in the slide show when he gets married!

And Jax had a great time being loved on by everyone and sitting in his big boy chair!



And here is what he loves to do...



What a great day...was sad to see it end. Jason is back to work today...but is off the rest of the week (until Saturday). Looking forward to getting my new (to me) table tomorrow! Will post pictures later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment