Jase

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jax

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New month...new responsibilities

I wanted to share some exciting news with you all...I received a promotion here at EPB! I start my new position as a Service Repair Technician on December 7! Basically I will be responsible for keep up with about 5 Field Technicians. Maintaining their schedule and meeting the needs of the customer! I'm so thankful that God has opened this door for me and excited to begin my new position!

Also in December I am having surgery on my left eye. I am scared to death...scarey to think of something being done to your eye. Praying that God will be with me and provide peace for me.

My goal for the month is to have my new little boy's pictures made! I feel terrible that I have not had his picture made since the hospital. What is wrong with me??????

Here are the most recent pictures of Jase...his school pictures! Such a natural and did I mention...very cute!



We had a fantastic weekend...Friday night was family night at church with the Magician Scott Humston. Saturday I took the PRAXIS II test and went to Kevin's graduation party! Yes...I said graduation party!!! We are so excited and proud of him. I know Heidi will be releived when he is done!


And Sunday I went shopping with my mom...was so nice to have some time with her. We took Jax with us and boy he reminded me how much he HATES being in the car :( I'm having Jason install the big car seat tonight...just to see how he does.

Jase starts basketball practice tomorrow! Can you believe it??? My little baby boy is old enough to play basketball...where has the time gone? I love you little big boy! I'll post pictures tomorrow of our fun events.

Here is one to hold you over...

No comments:

Post a Comment